|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 20 cm|
1. The pliers body is made of high-quality national standard No. 22 cast iron, and the surface is sprayed with plastic, corrosion-resistant, comfortable and more beautiful.
2. The jaws are forged and quenched with high-quality carbon steel, with a movable mouth design, which can be replaced and is strong and wear-resistant.
3. The durable 360-degree freely rotating base has bolt lugs, which can be easily installed on the workbench of the machine tool, which improves work efficiency and is convenient to use.
4. 45# steel wire rod, lathe processing silk grain design, overall heat treatment, high strength, not easy to deform, not stuck.
5. The jaws of the lathe are processed into fish scales, which can hold the workpiece more firmly without slipping.
6. The base has a triangular stable design, which can be fixed with screws, and the chassis lock setting can effectively fix the chassis.
Model: 4 inch vise
Material: National Standard No. 22 cast iron clamp body 45# wire rod
Clamp width: 100mm
Jaw opening: 105mm
Screw diameter: 10mm
Chassis installation distance: 95*95*130mm
Work Table size: 700*60mm
Jaw handle length: 130mm
Overall height: 130mm
Function: wire breaking, crimping and wire tightening
Applicable objects: batteries, water pumps, pipes, clocks, rivets, cables, steel wires, clamps
1 x Vise