EXPORT YOUR AUTO PARTS
Why buy from Easyparts Autozone Malaysia?
We can export almost any kind of new and used parts for you. We sell front cut, complete engine, transmissions, body parts, seats, accessories, computer ECUs, computer chips, and more. With our strong connections throughout the world in Japan, Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and South America, we are the nation’s best choice for your exporting needs.
Why buy from Malaysia ?
Since the 1990s, Malaysia has replaced Singapore’s leading position in the world. Since then, it has been keeping pace with Dubai and becoming the world’s two largest used car parts supply bases, attracting many domestic and foreign buyers to Malaysia every year, search for used car parts.
The advantage of Malaysia is that it combines imported used car parts from different countries so that customers can collect more comprehensive parts and rare engines, and complete the goods in one container faster so that customers can receive and start selling as soon as possible.
Our product for Export
Our purchase procedure
Please send us your request via submit enquiry form, e-mail to [email protected], phone, fax or personal visit.
Please provide us the details of parts in any inquiry.
For the order of used engines, please kindly provide following details:
1. Engine models
2. Kind of fuel used (carb, LPG, EFI or Mechanical fuel injection)
3. Type of transmission (Auto, Manual, 4WD or without transmission)
4. Drive train (Front Wheel Drive-FF or Rear Wheel Drive-FR)
For the order of half cuts and other spare parts, please provide following details:
1. Car Model
2. Chassis model
4. Parts name, for example: fender, bonnet, front bumper and etc.
What You Need to Know
- All engines are in working order before removal from the car
- All engines are inspected to ensure no smoking and stability in idling
- Engine NGB (Engine only, without Engine Wire Harness, ECU, and Gearbox)
- Engine and Gearbox only (Engine Wire Harness and ECU is not included)
- Engine Package (Engine, Gearbox, Engine Loom Wiring, and ECU included)
We currently only accept payment via Telegraphic Transfer (TT).